[wingide-users] Project Window Nit

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Tue Nov 28 09:21:01 MST 2006

Is there (or can we add) a way to adjust the "Project" tab of the "Wing Tool
Box" so that it requires a double-click to open, instead of a single one?

I like to keep each file in its own window. This means that I often click
someplace in the Project tab to bring it to the front. The single-click
opening behavior means that an unwanted window pops up when I do.

A different behavior, that I would prefer, would be to have that first click
*select* an entry -- and then require a second click to open it. The
"double-click to open" idiom has been standard in Windows and the Mac for
decades. If Wing is going to do something "special", surely it could at
least be adjustable by the user.

Thanks,
Tom