[wingide-users] Strange numbers...

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Mon Nov 27 22:05:00 MST 2006

I was experimenting with the keyboard in the IDE, seeing if you had accelerator keys for selecting the tabs like in Firefox. Ctrl + shift + 1, 2, 3 etc selects tab 1, 2, 3 etc respectively. There isn't the mapping, but when I did it under XP, a number 2 and 3 appeared over the top of the current text and didn't scroll with the file text. It didn't go away with Undo, but disappeared eventually.

Very strange!  And it would be useful to have that key sequence for tab selection.

Hugh