[wingide-users] Tool Box tab positions

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Nov 24 13:36:40 MST 2006

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006, Wingware Support wrote:
> gary.h.merrill at gsk.com wrote:
> > The functionality implemented
> > and made accessibile to the user in the interface is ONLY to move the tabs
> > to the OPPOSITE side/end of the window.  There is NO way to move the tabs to
> > an ADJACENT side.  Right?
>
> Do you see a popup menu when you right click on a tab label?  It should
> contain something like:
>   Insert tool >
>     [list of possible tools]
>   Move [tool name] to >
>     New window
>     Right/Left Toolbox [if on top/bottom]
>     Bottom/Top Toolbox [if on right/left]
>   Remove [tool name]
>
> The menu is dynamically generated so the contents depend on the tool and its
> position.  To move a tool from the bottom to the left, click to bring up the
> popup menu and then select Move [tool name] to > Left Toolbox.

I think I just figured out what Gary means.  If you are in
separate toolbox windows mode or one window per editor mode then
you get the options to move the note book tabs as part of the
above menu, but only right/left are given as the choices.

Sorry for the confusion.  If that's not right, please let us
know.

- Stephan