[wingide-users] activation transfer

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Nov 20 19:46:29 MST 2006

I added more activations for both Windows and OS X.  We don't
distinguish between PPC and i386 at the licensing level.  You
don't need to deactivate anything -- just re-enter your license
code below when you're setting up the new install.

Are you leaving the college or just changing machines?

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python
Advancing Software Development