[wingide-users] Dell touchpad scroll not working?

Eric Burgess ericdb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 10:58:38 MST 2006

WingIDE looks great and I'm really excited about it, but one thing is really
bugging me: my laptop touchpad is set up to allow me to scroll by dragging
my finger along the right edge, and this is every bit as integral to my UI
experience as the mouse scroll wheel is on a desktop.  In other words, I
can't live without it.  Unfortunately, my touchpad won't scroll any of
WingIDE's windows.  I've fiddled with the options in the touchpad software,
but it didn't help.  Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix or
workaround?