[wingide-users] What are people using for C

brucedickey at micron.com brucedickey at micron.com
Fri Nov 17 14:05:09 MST 2006

I assume you mean on Windows since you mention Notepad++. I used to use
the commercial editor Codewright, but after moving to Windows XP, the
older version I had had a few minor incompatibilities.

I switched to http://www.crimsoneditor.com/. Not as feature-laden as
Codewright, but it does have projects, file search, etc., and meets my
needs.
Hasn't been updated for 2 years, but still very good.

Bruce