[wingide-users] Re: import hook problems

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:36:27 MST 2006

On 11/8/06, Wingware Support <support at wingware.com> wrote:

> Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> > Basically for tests:
> >
> > svn co http://codespeak.net/svn/py/dist/
> >
> > make sure you can access it
> >
> > and try
> >
> > import py
> > from py.test import raises
> >
> > in a debugger, and you'll get a crash.
>
> I'll take a look.  BTW, py.test and probably other parts of pylib
> doesn't work for me on win32 -- see
> https://codespeak.net/issue/py-dev/issue37
>
> Actually, I thought I ran things under the debugger, but will try again.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John

Sorry, I do not own a copy of windows to try it on :-)
I know at least some users that use pylib on windows and py.test should work
(not including features like distributed testing and such),
so it might be that it's something different (wing IDE related?). Altough I
cannot really test it.

Cheers,
Maciej Fijalkowski