[wingide-users] Syntax highlighting

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Tue May 30 16:52:33 EDT 2006

Russell Warren wrote:
> I recall, and the manual still states, that you could change the
> syntax highlighting to use for a file on the fly from the file
> properties dialog ("Source->Current File Properties", or in the
> context menu for the file).  This seems to be missing in 2.1.0-b2,
> and the only way it looks like I can change it is to pre-configure
> file types with "Preferences->Editor->FileTypes".

In my after-b2-build, I clearly still see Source->Current File
Properties, and the right-click menu still has a Properties entry too.
Moreover, I don't recall missing it in the b2 release.

Either you've encountered a bug hiding these in your install, or it has
been fixed in the current codebase that my build is based on.

Martijn Pieters