[wingide-users] Not close implicitly opened files

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri May 26 13:35:57 EDT 2006

Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
> Is it in some way possible that files that are opened while debugging
> because the next line is in a not-loaded file, to not close them
> automatically?

You can increase the transient threshold preference in the editor ->
advances section of the preferences dialog up to 100.  This sets the
number of hidden non-sticky buffers that can be open at one time so if
you set it to 100, Wing will only close non-sticky editors if more than
100 are open.  Admittedly, this isn't the best label for the preference
so we may change the label in the future.

BTW, a menu of all opened documents is available by right-clicking on
the pin on the right side of the editor toolbar.

Cheers,