[wingide-users] Not close implicitly opened files

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Fri May 26 11:45:56 EDT 2006

Is it in some way possible that files that are opened while debugging
because the next line is in a not-loaded file, to not close them
automatically?
This annoys me since day one that I use Wing. So many times I assume
the file to be open because I was just debugging it, only to notice
that it is gone again. it's not even in the reopen history.
please please get rid of this behavior. I'll close it when i want it
to close.

Cheers,
Danny