[wingide-users] WingIDE 2.1b2: Locale bug(s)

Yves Bastide ybastide at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 12 18:04:58 EDT 2006

Wingware Support a écrit :
> Yves Bastide wrote:
>> OK, but I think there are also real locale-caused bugs: completion (or
>> code analysis) doesn't seem to work with
>>
>> LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
>> LANGUAGE=fr_FR:fr:en_GB:en
>>
>> (Ubuntu's French configuration; this with the internal Gtk). No strange
>> message in the log.
>
> Can you send specific details of what is wrong, the ubuntu version
> you're using, and the ~/.wingide2/error-log file to
> support at wingware.com?  I just tried setting the LANG & LANGUAGE
> environment variables on an ubuntu installation here and was able to get
> an autocompletion popup.

Hmm. Good news: seems that my bug report was bogus :)

I can't duplicate the problem either. It was with a CPS project, and
Zope + CMF + CPS seem to need a quite bigger source-analysis cache than
wingide's default (my ~/.wingide2/cache/ is some 94M). I thought an
Ubuntu reinstallation was the only difference in my setup: obviously not.

> Thanks,

Sorry for the noise,

> John

yves