[wingide-users] Using wingide to develop and debug SCons based builds

Allen Bierbaum abierbaum at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:16:03 EDT 2006

I have been using wingide to develop and debug SCons (www.scons.org)
based builds for the past couple of years.  Recently I upgraded to the
latest pre-release version of SCons and the debugger quit working
correctly.  Now no matter what I do the wingide debugger doesn't seem
to find any of the break points I have set.

Does anyone else use SCons with wingide?  Would any wingide developer
be willing/able to look into this and see if there is some known
issue?  It should occur with even the most simple of SCons builds (ie.
the sample builds have the same issue).

Thanks,
Allen