[wingide-users] django debugging

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon May 8 15:51:44 EDT 2006

On Fri, 5 May 2006, Lee Connell wrote:
> I have been looking into the django project for web development.  Is it
> possible to debug these applications from within wing?
>
> Has anyone had experience using wing with django?  I see that plone/zope are
> supported but those frameworks look a bit more complex looking from the
> outside.

We don't use Django internally but in general you should be able
to debug it if you use external launch debugging and run only one
thread.  Setting this up is described here:

http://wingware.com/doc/debug/debugging-externally-launched-code

(but I don't know how to tell Django to use just one thread)

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python