[wingide-users] Changing the formatting for brace-match highlighting (in the beta)

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Tue Mar 28 16:17:03 EST 2006

The docs in 2.1.0-b1 currently say:

"Wing will highlight matching braces in green when the cursor is adjacent to a brace.  Mismatched braces are highlighted in red."

It has changed in the beta to be a more subtle/hard-to-find change of the font colour to blue, rather than a background change/highlight.

First - I much prefer the background change... can I change it back somehow?  I can't find it.

Second - If it is to stay as the default, it should be on the list of needed doc changes.

Russ