[wingide-users] Directories in the project tree?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Mar 28 11:08:31 EST 2006

Russell Warren wrote:
> Figuring this was a project setting problem (I shifted to a different directory a short time ago) I've been trying to change the directories that are in the project...

Filenames are stored as relative names with respect to the project
filename, so moving the project file to the same position relative to
the new files may solve the problem.  You can also edit the project file
(it's a utf8 encoded text file) and use search & replace to change the
filenames.

Currently Wing implicitly expects the project file to be close to the
files it contains.  This is a bit of a flaw that we intend to fix.