[wingide-users] Directories in the project tree?

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Tue Mar 28 10:41:29 EST 2006

Sorry - I'm on 2.1.0-b1 right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Warren
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:41 AM
To: wingide-users at wingware.com
Subject: Directories in the project tree?

I just did a search for some text and requested to look in "Project files".  I found what I was after and opened the found file from the search window...

The weird part is that although it opened the file I wanted, it opened it in the wrong directory - it is a file in multiple locations shared through source control, and it opened the location I didn't check out to, so what I got was read-only (and out of sync with my source-control).

Figuring this was a project setting problem (I shifted to a different directory a short time ago) I've been trying to change the directories that are in the project...

How do I do this?  Adding directories is obvious (Project->Add Directory Tree), but I can't find out how to see what directories are currently in a project and then edit the list.  It is not in Project->Properties where I would expect to see it.

Thanks,
Russ