[wingide-users] how to use vim's colorscheme to wingide

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sun Mar 26 19:22:53 EST 2006

Michael P. Soulier wrote:
>> I don't know about vim's color scheme, but you can customize Wing's
>> scheme using the syntax formatting settings on the colors page of the
>> preferences dialog.
>
> Is it possible to export these preferences such that others can import them,
> and not repeat said work? I use Vim too. :)

All preferences are store in the 'preferences' file in Wing's settings
directory, which is listed in the about dialog box.  The file format is
.ini style utf8 text and the name of the syntax formatting preference is
'edit.syntax-formatting'.  This (or any other preference) can be copied
to a backup file or another user's preferences file.