[wingide-users] Projects

Lee Connell lee_connell at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 16:57:36 EST 2006

I seen in the File Sets option that it mentions opening projects and what to
do with newly created files, whether to auto-add or not.  Where is the
option to open a project?  How do I create a project so it will open all the
necessary files?  At the moment i'm adding them one by one :|.

I am using the 2.1 beta at the moment.

Also is there a roadmap for a gui designer on top of GTK?  I know this can
be done using glade, just wondering if there are plans and or a roadmap on
something like this.

Thanks!