[wingide-users] tab bar

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Mar 22 12:24:57 EST 2006

Peter Wang wrote:
> I was just wondering if there was some way to get a second row of editor
> notebook tabs?  I use vertically split panes, and I usually have lots of files
> open.  Some of my filenames are pretty long, so I end up with a max of 8-9
> tabs visible.  The tabs become extremely hard to use after the tab bar fills
> up, for a couple of reasons:

No, the editor can only have one row of tabs.  I think fixing the left
and right arrows is a higher priority than adding more than 1 row.  You
could try hiding the tabs and using the file menu instead.  Both of your
suggestions of displaying names in open order and not duplicating all
tabs in all splits are good ones, but neither is implemented right now.

Thanks for the suggestions,