[wingide-users] Wing 2.1.0-b1 creates files without final newline on Windows

Doran_Dermot@emc.com Doran_Dermot at emc.com
Sun Mar 19 08:30:31 EST 2006

Hi Rene,

I really don't know if I'm going off on a tangent here but, if you
finish a line with a <carriage-return><new-line> sequence that means you
have a new line which would require a <carriage-return><new-line> which
would be a new line that would .....

More of an observation rather than attempt to say you are wrong.

Cheers!!

Dermot Doran
Office: +353-21-4281500 (x5474)
Mobile: +31-6-55815258
Worldwide Customer Support Number: + 800 782 43622