[wingide-users] method completion issue

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Tue Mar 14 13:21:43 EST 2006

In the mean time, you can use the attached script to give yourself a nice and convenient right-click "re-analyze file" context menu option to do the job.  Just put it in the "scripts" directory of your Wing installation.  You likely need to restart Wing, too.

I use this frequently and it does the trick (got the script from the Wing guys a while back).

Russ