[wingide-users] Enhancements ideas

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Mar 13 12:28:00 EST 2006

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, ybastide wrote:
> * Define keyboard shortcuts in dialogs (well, at least Return and Escape)

If you have specific ones that are missing, let us know (note
that 2.1beta1 improves the situation over 2.0).

> * Preferences > Keyboard: let the user define multikey bindings

In 2.1beta1 I think this should already work by typing them in
succession.  If you're using 2.0, it won't work except in emacs
mode.

> Assuming you Wingware guys have infinite time :-)
> * Bind '/' to 'isearch-forward' in read-only windows, such as the Help
> screen
>
> * 'open' minibuffer: process '/' and '~' like XEmacs and the
> minibuf-electric-gnuemacs package (typing one of them as the first
> character empty the minibuffer)

Noted.  I particularly want the second one!

Thanks,

- Stephan