[wingide-users] screen-paging bug report sent

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sun Mar 12 22:15:50 EST 2006

I just sent in a bug report with this behavior on OS X (X11) on an
Intel machine; I haven't rechecked it on my PPC PowerBook.

Open a source file of a few hundred lines. Press PageDown several
times (to middle of file, for instance), then PageUp the same number
to return to the top. Now press PageDown again. You expect it to
scroll one screenful down. Instead it jumps to just below the last
position it reached, much farther down the file.

Charles Hartman