[wingide-users] method completion

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Sun Mar 12 22:01:41 EST 2006

I suppose that method completion in a dynamic language like Python is
difficult, since the IDE doesn't always know what type a given object is. I
currently havve a logging object in self.logger, and typing self.logger.
doesn't attempt to complete anything, since, I'm guessing that the IDE doesn't
know what self.logger is.

Is there a way that I can give the IDE a hint as to the types, in a language
that is as weakly typed as Python?

Thanks,
Mike

--Albert Einstein