[wingide-users] bug in emacs support

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Wed Mar 8 20:18:23 EST 2006

Hey,

If I hit Ctrl-Enter to start highlighting a region, and then pan down with
Ctrl-n and go down several pages, and feel like centering the screen to the
current cursor position by hitting Ctrl-l, it jumps up to where I started the
region. This is very inconsistent with Emacs, where Ctrl-l always centers on
the line where the cursor is currently.

Mike

--Albert Einstein