[wingide-users] 2.1 vi keybindings - visual mode/'d'(elete)

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Mar 8 13:50:06 EST 2006

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> Are any of the ex commands implemented? I tried hitting colon, but I was not
> prompted in the minibuffer like I would be in Vi/Vim.

Colon should work both in browse and visual modes.  If it's not
working for you, can you send us a bug report from the Help menu
with "error log" included?  That might contain a traceback.

> The Emacs support is quite good though.

It's a lot older in Wing.  This is the first beta of vi
support... in case that wasn't clear! ;-)

Thanks for the various vi mode bug reports.  We'll look
into fixing them in the next beta.

- Stephan