[wingide-users] Refactoring

Mike Andersen andersen.mike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:16:00 EST 2006

First of all, thank you for a great product.

Then: Are there any plans to implement refactoring in Wing IDE like
many of the Java IDE's have?  I know of Bicycle Repair Man, but it's
not what I'm looking for (I would like to have it integrated into the
IDE I'm using).

To be honest, refactoring is the one thing I miss the most from the
Java development environment I used a few years ago (IntelliJ IDEA
was the IDE I was using then).  Having it as a part of Wing IDE would
really be great.

mike
--
A mission statement is a "long awkward sentence that demonstrates
management inability to think clearly".  (Definition by Dilbert)