[wingide-users] wing ide 2.0.x (win32) project name in window title rather than file?

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Wed Mar 1 03:11:24 EST 2006

I am working on a rather complex project that requires me to have
multiple wing instances open in parallel to keep oversight of what I am
doing. Now some of these project files have the same file names in them.
When these are opened and I want to switch to another wing instance they
are rather hard to distinguish based on window name.
Is there a way in which I can tell Wing IDE to present the project name
as the window title rather than the file I am editing?

Paul Sijben
--
Paul Sijben                    	        tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Systems & Technology     	fax: +31334557523