[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script (Beta 1)

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Fri Jun 30 12:12:21 EDT 2006

I love it!  This is totally fantastic... I can now kiss all my flip-to-command-line-to-run-pychecker-then-flip-back-and-ctrl-L-my-way-to-the-offending-line pain goodbye!

Very very nice!  Excellent integration!

Now to learn how to configure pyLint to not give me a bazillion warnings and "info".

Wow.

Russ