[wingide-users] Search in Files Change in Wing 2.1

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Thu Jun 29 10:11:55 EDT 2006

I was/am also a heavy user of this feature.  To restore ctrl-F to "Search in Files" as we liked in 2.0 you need to rebind control-F to "batch-search(use_selection=True)".  The Wing guys made the change in order to make ctrl-F simpler for first time users.

Regarding the instant-abort, I think this is a bug.  To get it going again I just click the "Next" button to the left of the "Search Aborted" indication.

Russ