[wingide-users] printing colors change in 2.1?

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Wed Jun 28 11:56:00 EDT 2006

I upgraded to Wing ide 2.1 pro from 2.0.something.
However when I print a listing to the color printer all the colors are
different from what they are on the screen (which are the default ones).
It is the same if I print to pdf. So this leads me to assume it is not
in the printer but in WING IDE.

Where do I tell it to use the same colors on the printer as on the screen?

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	        tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Systems & Technology     	fax: +31334557523