[wingide-users] Filename search.

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Jun 27 17:48:54 EDT 2006

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> When dealing with Zope2 I often need to find one file with a
> particular filename, but the location could be anywhere in a whole set
> of directories (that's how skins work, which I personally find to be a
> crap way of doing it, but there you are). A way to quickly search for
> a filename in the project would be nice. Is there one? If not, tag one
> up for the wish-list. ;)

You currently can jump to a name on the list by typing the letters that
it starts with when the project tree has the focus, but this only works
if the file is in an expanded branch of the tree.  We could see if we
can change this search so that it'll expand branches as needed, though
that might be confusing.  Otherwise, we can add a search function.