[wingide-users] Filename search.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 06:56:50 EDT 2006

When dealing with Zope2 I often need to find one file with a
particular filename, but the location could be anywhere in a whole set
of directories (that's how skins work, which I personally find to be a
crap way of doing it, but there you are). A way to quickly search for
a filename in the project would be nice. Is there one? If not, tag one
up for the wish-list. ;)

Usually I search in the project for the filename, as the filename will
be in the ID tag, but that's kinda silly. :)