[wingide-users] Yes Another thing related to tabs

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Mon Jun 26 10:00:19 EDT 2006

I'll second that and, just for kicks, add a semi-frivolous feature request on this topic...

It would be nice to have the option of the appear-on-hover close-tab X that a couple of the firefox extensions have.  I've become spoiled by it and recoil at the thought of the incredibly tedious single right-click context requirement to close a tab... :)

I don't think I've seen a thread as long/heated as this tab one before.  Very amusing.

Russ