[wingide-users] Tiny feature request

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Thu Jun 22 10:12:21 EDT 2006

Either way, the way it is now is hardly usable. It drastically
reduces my speed of operation because I have to look constantly all
over the place to figure out and make sure that I am editing the
correct document. On several occasions I lost data (temporary of
course) because of this. I'd rather have double-height tabs than how
it is now. The tab idea is nice but Wing has a long way to go to make
them useful.

    | __init__.py             | __init__.py           |
    | ../IssueTracker/content | ../SimpleBlog/content |
--+

And like I said earlier: almost anything is better than it is now.