[wingide-users] Tiny feature request

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Jun 22 07:13:45 EDT 2006

Or use the OS X trick, make a command-key click on the tab show the
full name?

Or allow the user to rename tabs? Sometimes I'd like that -- if I
have half a dozen open and am shuffling back and forth all the time,
I could be easiest to think of them by nicknames, which wouldn't
affect the on-disk filenames. The default tab-name could be what it
is now.

It could also help solve a basically insoluble problem: if tabs are
small enough to be convenient they're too small to hold fully
distinctive names.

Charles Hartman