[wingide-users] In rc2 autocomplete goes AWOL

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Wed Jun 14 16:31:39 EDT 2006

Sounds like a problem I frequently have... if so, it is that the source code analyzer occasionally loses synch with files.  I tend to have this happen when I do lots of edits on a large file.

Some time ago the Wing guys gave me the attached script to solve this problem.  It gives you a nice and convenient right-click "re-analyze file" context menu option to do the job.  Once you re-analyze the file, it fixes the problem.  Just put it in the "scripts" directory of your Wing installation. You likely need to restart Wing, too.

Even if that isn't your particular problem, I find this script indispensable for when you do inevitably see it happen if doing a lot of work in Wing.

Russ