[wingide-users] Two SVN menus after upgrading to rc1/2

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jun 12 12:30:59 EDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Arkady Pogostkin wrote:
> After upgrading to Wing IDE 2.1rc1 I see two SVN items in the
> menu (S_VN and _SVN).  Also the popup menu (on a right-click
> inside a file) shows two entries for each SVN function.  The
> problem presists after upgrading to 2.1rc2
>
> Any ideas why or how to fix it?

You probably have two copies of svn.py, such as one in your
user-specific scripts directory (in 'scripts' under the User
Settings Directory given as 5th item in About box) and the one
provided by Wing.

Also check any other directories listed in IDE Extension
Scripting / Search Path preference.

Please let me know if that doesn't help.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python