[wingide-users] patches for v2.1.0rc1

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Jun 5 19:51:43 EDT 2006

On Jun 5, 2006, at 5:49 PM, Wingware Support wrote:

> If you name it back and do Check for Updates from the Help
> menu now, you'll get a patch that fixes the patch manager
> and avoids this problem.

Cool! A metabug!

Charles Hartman

"Ain'tcha glad the sun kinda sets, prepares you like--?  I mean, what
if it went out sudden like say blowing out a candle?  I mean y'know
one minute we're riding along, we can see everything and each other
and boom! next minute it's just we're in total darkness.  That'd
scare the bejeezus out of me."
           -- Conway, in Jarmusch's Dead Man