[wingide-users] Implementing new Syntax highlighting schemes

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Fri Jun 2 16:52:16 EDT 2006

Hello,

Is there a way to implement custom syntaxes? For example, we have one
that has python embedded in xml (as many python web templating
systems do) and would like to have the python recognized as such,
color coded, completion enabled, etc., while the xml will be color
coded as well.

I didn't see anything in the documentation about adding new styles,
just about adding new file types to be highlighted with existing
highlighters.

Any pointers?

Brian