[wingide-users] Vim mode inconsistencies

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Fri Jun 2 16:35:19 EDT 2006

Greetings!

FYI, adding Vim mode to the system will actually get me to use an IDE
with python :)

Here are a couple of inconsistencies:

   - When using shift-D (delete to end of line) followed by: p
(paste), Wing pastes the data after the end of line, so it shows up
on the next line; it should paste it before the end of line.

   - When using * (search for token under cursor), Vim highlights all
occurrences of the word instead of just the next one.

There may be preferences for these, but I didn't see anything...

Overall it is VERY good (IMO), and having the macro recording
implemented was simply brilliant - if I was building a Vim emulation
mode, that may not have made the list :)

Thanks!

Brian