Why do Subversion Thrigh Wing? RE: [wingide-users] Subversion again

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Mon Jul 31 11:51:44 MDT 2006

LOL

You'll get no argument from me on that.  But I was using VSS's integration
into Visual Studio as an example of how Subversion might be integrated into
WingIDE.  I wasn't very clear.

Walker seems to feel that the advantage is in a looser coupling between svn
and the IDE.  Myself, I feel that the very existence of the project file
makes a tighter integration advantageous, so that the IDE is able to note
the addition or removal of files and directories and update the svn server
accordingly.

Vania