[wingide-users] debug windows & long strings

Chris Curvey ccurvey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 07:02:52 MDT 2006

I swore I saw something in the help files for this once, but I can't seem to
find it....

Is there a way to set up the debug probe tool so that it actually puts out a
carriage return rather than "\n" in the middle of a long string?  I have a
lot of dynamically-generated SQL and XML in my code that has embedded
carriage returns (for readability), and I seem to spend a lot of time
copying output and then playing the human pretty-printer to reformat it.

--
The short answer is "Yes."  The long answer is "No."