[wingide-users] python interpreter dying?

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Mon Jul 24 09:55:55 MDT 2006

Hi,

I am working on a communications application that uses wxPython which I
am debugging under WING IDE prof.

I am finding that Windows XP thinks the python binary (2.4.3) has a
problem and wants to send the debugging data to Microsoft central.
However the interpreter works fine until I tell windows what to do with
this problem. So the interpreter really is not dead.

Is it running out of stack or heap or something?

Can I tell WING to give it more stack?

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	        tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Systems & Technology     	fax: +31334557523