[wingide-users] Two feature requests for the edit window - highlight line & cursor margins

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Thu Jul 20 13:59:36 MDT 2006

A couple of small editor requests I'd like to add to the pile are:

1. Provide the option of highlighting the line the cursor is on with a background color while editing
2. Provide the option of having the cursor always stay a fixed number of lines away from the top/bottom of the edit window

Some other Scintilla apps I've seen have this and they are both nice features.

Of course, if I'm just daft and can't figure how to get Wing to do this, please enlighten me!

Cheers,
Russ