[wingide-users] Remote debugging.

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Jul 14 10:39:09 MDT 2006

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, João Paulo Fernandes Farias wrote:
> I'm a newcomer to wingide and to this list.
>
> I'm using wingide to remote debug an app and every time the remote app
> ends I need to restart wingide on my machine to be able to debug the
> remote app again.
>
> Is there a workaround or am I doing something wrong?

Is it definitely ending and disconnecting from the IDE?  See the
debug status indicator in the lower left of the window.  Mousing
over that shows a tooltip w/ details.  If not, hitting "Stop"
on the toolbar may solve the problem.

If that doesn't help, can you send your error log by submitting a
bug report from the Help menu?

There are also some details on diagnosing the debugger side
in the second subsection here:

http://wingware.com/doc/install/trouble-diagnostic

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python