[wingide-users] mysterious crash in debug mode when importing sqlobject

Gigi the.gigi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:05:15 EST 2006

Hi Martijn,
Wing  doesn't crash it just reports the traceback. I changed the debugger
settings to report exceptions only when the process terminates and
everything works for me now. I wonder why the default seting is to report
immediately. If the exception is handled (even if it appears to Wing it
doesn't) then it shouldn't be reported and if it is really unhandled then
the process will terminate anyway and Wing can report it then. Can you
explain when it is useful to report an exception immediately?

Thanks, Gigi