[wingide-users] Source/Object browser losng sync with code

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Tue Feb 28 11:58:01 EST 2006

Last year I got this very handy script enabling me to force Wing to re-analyze source files on-demand.  This fixes the occasionaly problem when the carry-forward source analysis scheme loses synch with the actual source.  Since then I've been a very heavy user of this... for whatever reason it is a problem that occurs very frequently for me.

Do I still need this script?  I don't see anything related in the bugfix list.
Or - Is there now a menu option I can't currently locate to trigger re-analysis?

Thanks,
Russ