[wingide-users] 2.1 search in files options empty

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sun Feb 26 15:05:56 EST 2006

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Robert Leftwich wrote:
> Using the 2.1beta the options dropdown is empty when doing search/replace in
> files. This makes doing case-sensitive operations, among others, very difficult
> :-). I'm assuming this is a bug, anyone else seeing it?
> (I'm running both 2.0.4-1 and 2.1.0b1 on Ubuntu 5.10).

Can you try running Wing with --private-gtk command line option
to see if it helps?

Also, submitting a bug report from the Help menu with the error
log included, may provide us with some details.  (So far I
haven't been able to replicate the problem here)

Thanks for the report.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python