[wingide-users] 2.1 search - performance and exclusions?

Bryan Stearns stearns at osafoundation.org
Fri Feb 24 18:40:19 EST 2006

FYI... I've been using 2.1b1*, and I've noticed that Search In Files
performance seems a lot slower than 2.0.4-1's Batch Search Disk - also,
it doesn't seem to be excluding my '.svn' directories (as I've asked it
to, in the "Python Files" file set's "Exclude" box: it says "Wild Card
on Directory Name" and ".svn" there) -- I see paths go by during search
including '..blah\blah\.svn\tmp'. It doesn't list any matches from these
directories, but it probably oughtn't bother searching them...

Thanks,
...Bryan Stearns

(* your announcement of the clipboard-operations patch arrived while I
was writing this - I haven't tried it yet, though I'd noticed the
problem and was gonna mention it here too :-)